WICOMICO COUNTY, MARYLAND

MUNICIPALITIES

MARDELA SPRINGS

Incorporated 1906 (Chapter 325, Acts of 1906)

[Town Hall, 201 Station St., Mardela Springs, Maryland]
  • Charter
  • Name incorporates "Mar" for Maryland and "dela" for Delaware, which lies two miles east. In the 19th century the area had been known for its sulphur springs.
  • Population
    1990 census: 360
    2000 census: 364
    2010 census: 347
  • Presidents of Town Commission
  • Reports
  • Town Hall, 201 Station St., Mardela Springs, Maryland, August 2012. Photo by David R. Herron.

    Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
    Maryland Departments
    Maryland Independent Agencies
    Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
    Maryland Universities & Colleges
    Maryland Counties
    Maryland Municipalities
    Maryland at a Glance


    Maryland Manual On-Line

    Search the Manual
    e-mail: mdmanual@mdarchives.state.md.us


    This web site is presented for reference purposes under the doctrine of fair use. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: The site may contain material from other sources which may be under copyright. Rights assessment, and full originating source citation, is the responsibility of the user.


    Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website!


    [ Archives' Home Page  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
    ||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

    Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

    Copyright September 26, 2019 Maryland State Archives