QUEEN ANNE'S COUNTY, MARYLAND

MUNICIPALITIES

CHURCH HILL

  • Incorporated 1876 (Chapter 201, Acts of 1876)

    [photo, Town Seal, Church Hill, Maryland]
  • Charter
  • Named after "church on the hill", St. Luke's Episcopal Church (erected 1732), near Town center.
  • Population
    1990 census: 481
    2000 census: 530
    2010 census: 745
  • Presidents of Town Commission
  • Reports


  • [photo, Town Hall, 406 Main St., Church Hill, Maryland]

    Town Hall, 406 Main St., Church Hill, Maryland, May 2018. Photo courtesy of Town of Church Hill.


    [photo, Town Hall, 406 Main St., Church Hill, Maryland]
  • Commission Minutes

  • P. O. Box 85
    Town Hall, 406 Main St., Church Hill, MD 21623 - 0085
    (410) 556-6015, (410) 758-3740; fax: (410) 556-6635
    e-mail: townofchurchhill@atlanticbb.net
    web: www.churchhillmd.com/

    Town Hall, 406 Main St., Church Hill, Maryland, May 2018. Photo by courtesy of Town of Church Hill.


    Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
    Maryland Departments
    Maryland Independent Agencies
    Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
    Maryland Universities & Colleges
    Maryland Counties
    Maryland Municipalities
    Maryland at a Glance


    Maryland Manual On-Line

    Search the Manual
    e-mail: mdmanual@mdarchives.state.md.us


    This web site is presented for reference purposes under the doctrine of fair use. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: The site may contain material from other sources which may be under copyright. Rights assessment, and full originating source citation, is the responsibility of the user.


    Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website!


    [ Archives' Home Page  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
    ||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

    Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

    Copyright June 07, 2019 Maryland State Archives