Associate Judge, District Court of Maryland, District 8, Baltimore County, February 3, 1989 to December 20, 1993.
Born in New Haven, Connecticut, August 27, 1947. Attended Notre Dame High School, West Haven, Connecticut; The Johns Hopkins University, B.A. (history), 1969; University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 1972. Served in U.S. Army, 1973-77; U.S. Army Reserves, 1977; Lt. Col., Army Judge Advocate General's Corps (retired). Admitted to Connecticut Bar, 1972; Hawaii Bar, 1974; Maryland Bar, 1978. Member, Maryland State Bar Association (lawyer assistance program committee); Baltimore County Bar Assocation (secretary, 1995-96; president, 1997-98). Member, Justinian Society (president, 1988-); Order of the Sons of Italy in America; Associated Italian American Charities, 1987- (president, 2000-01). Former School Board member, St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Long Green.
|| Search the Archives || Education & Outreach || Archives of Maryland Online ] Governor General Assembly Judiciary Maryland.Gov