Appointed by Governor: Maj. Gen. Linda L. Singh; Karen T. Syrylo; John T. Williams.
Appointed by Senate President: Adelaide C. Eckardt; Brian J. Feldman.
Appointed by House Speaker: Marc A. Korman; Kathy Szeliga.
Ex officio: David R. Brinkley, Secretary of Budget & Management; Rhonda J. Ray, designee of Secretary of Commerce; Roberta R. (Bobbie) James, Esq., designee of Secretary of the Environment; Michael L. Harrison, designee of Secretary of Labor; Jeannie Haddaway-Riccio, Secretary of Natural Resources; Kathleen A. Birrane, Maryland Insurance Commissioner.
State House, Annapolis, Maryland, April 2005. Photo by Diane F. Evartt.
Staff: Erin Chase
c/o Office of Governor
State House, 100 State Circle, Annapolis, MD 21401 - 1925
In December 2019, creation of the State Transparency and Accountability Reform Commission was authorized by the Governor (Executive Order 01.01.2020.05).
The Commission is to review and investigate the operations and structure of a number of quasi-governmental agencies, including, but not limited to:
1) Maryland Agricultural and Resource-Based Industry Development Corporation
2) Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund
3) Bainbridge Development Corporation
4) Canal Place Preservation and Development Authority
5) Maryland Economic Development Corporation
6) Maryland Environmental Service
7) Maryland Food Center Authority
8) Maryland Health & Higher Educational Facilities Authority
9) Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority
10) Maryland Stadium Authority
11) Maryland Technology Development Corporation
12) Maryland Venture Capital Trust
13) Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Auhority
|| Search the Archives || Education & Outreach || Archives of Maryland Online ] Governor General Assembly Judiciary Maryland.Gov