Severally in the manner following viz:
May the 10th 1718.
On the behalf of the right honble the Lord propry of this
Province I will this be a Law Jo: Hart.
No 1 An Engrost Bill to repeale an Act of Assembly en-
tituled an Act to prevent the growth of Popery within this
2. An engrost Bill to enable Benjamin Howard to Sell
Certain Lands in Ann Arundell Coty and for entailing other
Lands in Baltemore Coty belonging to the Said Benjamin
3. An engrost Bill for Investing the right heirs of Edward
Day late of Somerset County with an Estate in Fee Simple of
certain Lands in Somerset County.
4. An engrost Bill reviving and Continuing an Act of As-
sembly of this Province entituled an Act for relieving the
Inhabitants of this Province from Some Aggrievances in the
Prosecution of Suits at Law.
5. An engrost Bill for supplying the Defects in the last
Will & Testament of Eliza Devegh
6. An engrost Bill for the relief of Robert Heigh and
Philip Eilbeck Languishing Prisoners.
7. An engrost Bill to Confirm to Mary [Hall] of Talbot
County Widow a Tract of Land Called Glades Addicon in