10. An Engrost Bill empowering Jno Oldham to build a
Wind mill on the Strand on Oxford Town Point,
11. An Engrost Bill for the Securing Mary Smithson on
the payment of a Debt due from the Estate of Collo Thomas
Smithson to the Rector Governour and Visitors of the Free-
12. An engrost Bill for the relief of George Walls a Lan-
guishing Prisoner of Charles County.
13. An engrost Supplementary Bill to the Act for Ascer-
taining the bounds of Land within this Province.
14. An engrost Supplementary Bill to the Act for Limita-
con of Officers fees.
15. An engrost Bill empowering a Comittee to lay and
Assess the Publick Levy for the yeare 1717.
After which his Excy was Pleased to declare tht wth the
Advice of the Right honble the Lord prorys Councill of State
of this Province he thought fit to Prorogue this Present Gen-
erall Assembly till the first day of October next to which Time
the same was Accordingly Prorogued.
Afterwards Mr Speaker with the rest of the Members of the
Lower house returned to their own House and then Mr
Speaker resumed the Chair and reported to the House that his
Excy the Governr with the Advice of the right Honble the
Lord proprys Councill of State in this Province had Prorogued
this Present Generall Assembly to the first day of October
next to which Time this house accordingly prorogues itself.
So endeth this Second Session of Assembly held for the
province after his most gracious Majty was pleased to restore
the right Honble the Lord Propry to the Goverment of this
Province this Eighth day of June Anno Dmi 1717.
Test Mic: Jenifer Cl: Lo: Ho: of Assembly.