MARYLAND & THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF MARYLAND

UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT


DUNCAN W. KEIR, Associate Judge (recalled), since April 1, 2011 (Associate Judge, November 12, 1993 to April 1, 2011; Chief Judge, September 6, 2005 to May 31, 2012). Retired April 1, 2011.

Born in Baltimore, Maryland, 1946. Gettysburg College, B.A., 1968 (political science). Served in U.S. Navy, 1968-72. University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., with honors, 1975 (order of the coif). Admitted to Maryland Bar, 1975. Associate, 1975-81, and Partner, 1981-91, Miles & Stockbridge (practice group chair, bankruptcy & creditors rights group). Deputy General Counsel, Office of Special Assets Counsel, Maryland National Bank and American Security Bank, 1991-93. Fellow, American College of Bankruptcy, 1993. Circuit Governor, Fourth Circuit, Board of Directors, National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges, 1999-2002.
Office: (410) 962-3555
web: www.mdb.uscourts.gov/content/duncan-w-keir

Maryland Government
Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
Maryland Departments
Maryland Independent Agencies
Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
Maryland Universities & Colleges
Maryland Counties
Maryland Municipalities
Maryland at a Glance


Maryland Manual On-Line

Search the Manual
e-mail: mdmanual@mdarchives.state.md.us


This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.


Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website!


[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright April 20, 2017 Maryland State Archives