The following links are website publications by the Archives related to Maryland history. These publications represent material produced by the Archives' staff and include detailed educational guides, interpretation of select collections, and presentations of topical research findings.
Print: These include books, pamphlets, and brochures relating to Maryland History.
Web: Online educational guides and interpretation of select collections.
These include books, pamphlets, and brochures relating to Maryland History. They can be purchased in our lobby or through the mail. View our Bookstore for more information and additional listings.
- » The Maryland State House: 250 Years of History
- » Building the James Brice House, 1767 - 1774
- » A Dwelling House and other Conveniences...A History of Maryland's Government House
- » Doing Good to Posterity
- » Guide to the History of Slavery in Maryland, revised edition 2020
- » Historic Maps of Maryland
- » I Am Busy Drawing Pictures
- » Lincoln in Annapolis
- » Maryland Historical Magazine (imaging project between Maryland Historical Society and MSA)
- » While a Tree Grew
- » View more in Bookstore
Online educational guides and interpretation of select collections.
- » Archives of Maryland Online
- » Brookeville 1814
- » Captain Berry's Will - 1784
- » Clamshell Archives' newsletter
- » In Readiness To Do Every Duty Assigned
- » Legacy of Slavery in Maryland
- » Letter, M. Monsey to Daniel Dulany, 1770
- » Maryland 400
- » Maryland Manual Online
- » Maryland State House
- » Medicine in Maryland
- » Mount Auburn Cemetery
- » Opening Day: Maryland Centennial Legislatures of 1700, 1800, and 1900
- » PG County Freedom Records
- » Plats & Surveys
- » Religious Toleration in Maryland, April 21, 1649
- » Researching African American History at the Maryland State Archives
- » St. Mary's County Career Files
- » Teaching American History
- » Too Close to Call: Presidential Electors and Elections in Maryland
- » Women Hall of Fame
This web site is presented for reference purposes under the doctrine of fair use. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: The site may contain material from other sources which may be under copyright. Rights assessment, and full originating source citation, is the responsibility of the user.
© Copyright April 15, 2021 Maryland State Archives