TITLES OF THE RESOLUTIONS.
1. Resolution reviving the Act of Assembly passed March
1st, 1850, entitled, an act to incorporate the Neptune Steam-
2. Resolution requesting the Representatives of Maryland
in Congress, to take measures to obtain a treaty with the
government of Great Britain, relative to restitution of slave
property, belonging to American citizens, which may be found
in her provinces.
3. Resolution directing the Adjutant General to loan to the
"Annapolis Guards" a stand of muskets, with the necessary
4. Resolution directing the Adjutant General to furnish to
John Harrigan, of Washington county, a musket or rifle, as
the said John Harrigan may elect.
5. Resolution authorizing the Governor to procure a sword,
with suitable devices and ornaments, and present the same,
in the name of the State, to Col. Dixon S. Miles, of the
United States Army, as a testimonial of the high appreciation
entertained by his native State for his gallant, heroic conduct
and uniform military skill, displayed during the late war
6. Resolution declaring the election held in the city of
Baltimore, on the 2d of November last, void, and declaring
A. Lingan Jarrett elected Comptroller of the State.
7. Resolution declaring the election of the Delegates re-
turned to the General Assembly, from Baltimore city, void,
and directing a warrant for a new election to issue.
8. Resolution declaring the election, on the 2d November
last, of the Clerk of the Circuit Court for Baltimore city,
void, and declaring said office as vacant.