Weekly: 9-11 A. M.; 7-10 P. M.
Sundays: 8-11 A. M.; 7-8 P. M.
C. & P. Phone
Mt. V. 1109
Dr. G. W. Kennard's Hospital
RESIDENCE, 708 ENSOR ST.
704-706 Ensor Street, Between Monument and Madison
Centrally Located—Easily Accessible
After the establishment of The Kennard Hospital in the City of Baltimore in
the year 1885, the demands for additional hospital facilities increased steadily.
Thus the spacious three-story brick building was opened. This Hos-
pital, established over 30 years, with the inscription on the front, "For the Cure of
All Manner of Diseases," has carried out the assertion by the number of years of
successful operation which speaks columns for its praise. At the main entrance is
the waiting room; to the right is the Drug Department, where four drug clerks are
regularly employed, whose aim is always to please and, by double check system,
always accurate. Second floor, to the right of the corridor, Prof. G. W. Kennard's
private office, is fitted up to meet the approval of the very particular. On
the same floor is a spacious dining-room, and a well-fitted-out Chemical Laboratory
also. On this floor is located the Operating Room; all the instruments of latest
invention to insure best results are here; everything is perfectly sanitary. On the
third floor, bedrooms, private dining-rooms, baths and all other conveniences that
come under the sanitary law. Cheerful visitors and obliging nurses are to be found
here. The whole thing in a few words—A Home-Like Hospital, where the best of
treatment is to be had. Rates, $1.00 per day and upwards. For further informa-
tion, write to Dr. G. W. Kennard, M.D., Ph.D. Staff of Assistants: Dr. J. Edward
Smith, Recording Secretary and Resident Physician in Charge, 722 North Spring
Street; Dr. Henry T. Kennard, Corresponding Clerk; Dr. Henry T. Kennard, Sup-
ply and Financial Clerk, Residence 708 Ensor Street. Church and Hospital are
being enlarged with a 3-story brick building, at a cost of forty thousand dollars.