CARROLL COUNTY, MARYLAND

BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS


[photo, C. Richard Weaver, Board of County Commissioners, Carroll County, Maryland] C. RICHARD WEAVER, Vice-President, Board of County Commissioners (Republican)



Vice-President, Board of County Commissioners, Carroll County, since December 3, 2015 (member, representing District 2, and secretary, Dec. 2, 2014 to Dec. 3, 2015).

Member, Board of Health, Carroll County, 2014-. Associate member, Board of Supervisors, Carroll Soil Conservation District.

Born in Carroll County, Maryland, September 18, 1950. Attended University of Maryland, College Park; Western Maryland College (now McDaniel College), B.S. (agriculture sciences), 1982. Served in U.S. Army Reserve, 1969-76. Teacher (agriculture science, special education, career coordination), North Carroll High School, Hampstead, Maryland, 1976-2013. Owner, Hickory Hollow Farms, Finksburg, 1976-. Member, Carroll County Farm Bureau, 1977-. Past president, Board of Directors, Maryland Pork Producers Association. Married; two children.

Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
Maryland Departments
Maryland Independent Agencies
Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
Maryland Universities & Colleges
Maryland Counties
Maryland Municipalities
Maryland at a Glance


Maryland Manual On-Line

Search the Manual
e-mail: mdmanual@mdarchives.state.md.us


This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.


Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website!


[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright December 17, 2015 Maryland State Archives