LLOYD O. WHITEHEAD, Associate Judge, District Court of Maryland, District 2, Wicomico County, September 7, 1990 to February 1, 2005. Retired February 1, 2005. Member, Judicial Education Committee, 1995-97, and Commissioner Education Committee, District Court of Maryland. Member, Civil Law and Procedure Committee, 1995-98, and Executive Committee, 1999-2004, Maryland Judicial Conference.

Trustee, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland, 1964-90.

Born in Salisbury, Maryland, December 23, 1939. Attended Pittsville High School; University of Maryland, A.B., 1961; Washington College of Law, The American University, J.D., 1964. Admitted to Maryland Bar, 1964. Served in Maryland Army National Guard, 1964-70. Member, Maryland State Bar Assocation; Wicomico County Bar Association (vice-president, 1977; president, 1978). Member, American Bankruptcy Institute, 1983-90; National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees, 1985-90; Commercial Law League of America (bankruptcy & insolvency section, 1982-90).

Maryland Judiciary
Maryland Government
Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
Maryland Departments
Maryland Independent Agencies
Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
Maryland Universities & Colleges
Maryland Counties
Maryland Municipalities
Maryland at a Glance

Maryland Manual On-Line

Search the Manual
e-mail: mdmanual@mdarchives.state.md.us

This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.

Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website!

[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright September 29, 2015 Maryland State Archives