HARRY JOSEPH GOODRICK, SR., Associate Judge, District Court of Maryland, District 3, Cecil County, 1988-98. Retired 1998.

Assistant State's Attorney, Cecil County, 1962-66. Trial Magistrate, Elkton, 1969-72. Assistant Public Defender, District 3 (Caroline, Cecil, Kent, Queen Anne's and Talbot Counties), 1972-88.

Born in Euclid, Ohio, February 10, 1928. Attended Benedictine High School, Cleveland, Ohio. Served in U.S. Marine Corps, 1945-52. Ohio State University, B.A. (political science), 1955; Georgetown University Law School, LL.B., J.D., 1959. Admitted to Maryland Bar, 1960. Member, American, District of Columbia, Maryland State and Cecil County Bar Associations. Past member, Maryland Trial Lawyers Association. Teacher, Board of Education, Prince George's County, 1955-59. Teacher, Board of Education, Cecil County, 1959-60. Member, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. President, Elkton Optimist Club, 1972-73. Commander, Fair Hill VFW Post #8799, 1985-88. Fellow, Maryland Bar Foundation.

Maryland Judiciary
Maryland Government
Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
Maryland Departments
Maryland Independent Agencies
Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
Maryland Universities & Colleges
Maryland Counties
Maryland Municipalities
Maryland at a Glance

Maryland Manual On-Line

Search the Manual
e-mail: mdmanual@mdarchives.state.md.us

This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.

Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website!

[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright September 29, 2015 Maryland State Archives