CECIL COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT

FORMER JUDGES


V. MICHAEL WHELAN, Associate Judge, Cecil County Circuit Court, 2nd Judicial Circuit, June 24, 2010 to January 11, 2016 (County Administrative Judge, Oct. 2, 2010 to Jan. 1, 2014). Retired January 11, 2016. Member, Civil Law and Procedure Committee, Maryland Judicial Conference, 2010-13. Past member, Judicial Nominating Committee, 2nd Judicial Circuit.

Assistant State's Attorney, Prince George's County, 1979-80. Assistant State's Attorney, Cecil County, 1980-90.

Born in Earleville, Maryland, January 12, 1946. Attended Bohemia Manor High School, Chesapeake City, Maryland; University of Maryland College Park, B.S. (criminal justice), 1969; University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 1976. Admitted to Maryland Bar, 1976. Solo practitioner, 1990-2010. Member, Cecil County Bar Association (past president). Member, Cecilton Volunteer Fire Company (counsel, 1992-2010); Hacks Point Fire Company; Cecilton Lions Club; Elkton Elks; Knights of Columbus.

Maryland Judiciary
Maryland Government
Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
Maryland Departments
Maryland Independent Agencies
Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
Maryland Universities & Colleges
Maryland Counties
Maryland Municipalities
Maryland at a Glance


Maryland Manual On-Line

Search the Manual
e-mail: mdmanual@mdarchives.state.md.us


This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.


Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website!


[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright May 12, 2016 Maryland State Archives