MARYLAND WINE & GRAPE PROMOTION COUNCIL


[photo, Grapes in basket and grapepress, Dunkirk, Calvert County, Maryland] Ex officio: Joseph Bartenfelder, Secretary of Agriculture; David R. Brinkley, Secretary of Budget & Management; R. Michael Gill, Secretary of Commerce.

Staff: Karen M. Fedor

Grapes in basket and grapepress, Dunkirk, Calvert County, Maryland. September 2005. Photo by Diane F. Evartt.


c/o Office of Marketing, Animal Industries, & Consumer Services
Department of Agriculture, Wayne A. Cawley, Jr. Building
50 Harry S Truman Parkway, Annapolis, MD 21401 - 8960
(410) 841-5773
e-mail: karen.fedor@maryland.gov

The Maryland Wine and Grape Promotion Council was authorized in July 2005 (Chapter 320, Acts of 2005). With the advice of the Governor's Advisory Commission on Maryland Wine and Grape Growing, the Council recommends to the Board of Public Works how grants from the Maryland Wine and Grape Promotion Fund shall be allocated to nongovernmental organizations (Code Agriculture Article, sec. 2-1101 through 2-1103).

Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
Maryland Departments
Maryland Independent Agencies
Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
Maryland Universities & Colleges
Maryland Counties
Maryland Municipalities
Maryland at a Glance


Maryland Manual On-Line

Search the Manual
e-mail: mdmanual@mdarchives.state.md.us


This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.


Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website!


[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright October 01, 2015 Maryland State Archives