MSA S 1527
Updated 6 July 1999
Yackley, Robert, m. by 1735, Sarah Mitchell, dau. of John and Elizabeth Mitchell of PG Co. (PGWB 1:456).
- Ann, dau. of Sarah Yardley, m. 1st, by 1673, Job Chandler, and 2nd, Gerard Fowke (MWB 1:49, 97; Warrants 15:181; MCHR 1:435).
- Elizabeth, dau. of Sarah of CH co., m. 1st, by 1650 Symon Overzee, and 2nd, by 1665, Isaac Allerton (MWB 1:97; MPL Q:323, 16:595; Prov. Court FF:50).
Yarrington, Richard, of VA, m. Anna Duvall, dau. of Thomas Duvall of Benjamin, of PG Co. (MCHP # 5356).
- (N), m. by 1736, Ann, dau. of Ann Gwinn of Ch Co. (MWB 21:686).
- (N), sister of Francis Yates, m. by 1771, Joseph Gwinn (CH Court Rec. T#3:482).
- Abigail, m. by 1677 John Hamand of CH Co. (CHLR H#1:43).
- Ann, dau. of Sarah Yates of CH Co., m. by 1780 James Jordan (CHWB JJ#1:134).
- Ann, dau. of George Yates of BA Co. m. by 1739, William Prather (Warrants LGA:81).
- Charles, m. by 1751, Jane Broyne of CH Co. (MWB 30:451).
- Elizabeth, dau. of Joseph and Mary Yate of AA Co., m. by 6 June 1691, Thomas Plummer (MWB 2:226, 6:212; MDTP 15:180).
- Elizabeth, dau. of Charles and Jane (Boyne) Yates of CH Co., m. by 1751, Joseph Givens (MWB 30:451, 38:319).
- Elizabeth, sister of Francis Yates, m. by 1763, Joseph Gwinn (MWB 31:1152).
- Elizabeth, dau. of Thomas and Elizabeth Yates of BA Co., m. by 1789, (N) Fisher (MCHP # 1994).
- Frances, dau. of Mary Yates, of PG Co., m. by 1734, Mareen Duvall (Warrants EE:390, MWB 6:21).
- George, m. by 1766, Ann Deaver, dau. of Sarah Deaver of BA Co. (MWB 34:179).
- Robert, of CH Co., m. by 5 Oct 1688, Rebecca, relict of
James Tyre (INAC 10:163, 164).
- Robert, m. by 8 Sep 1691, Rebeckah, widow of James Tyer
and extx. of Lawrence Hoskins of CH Co. (INAC 12:21).
- Thomas, m. by 6 July 1756, (N), widow of John Baptist Gough
of SM Co. (MDAD 39:217).
- William, m. by 1745, Mary, dau. of William Bradburne of SM
Co. (MWB 24:270).
- William, of Bedford Co., VA, m. by 1 Aug 1764, Ann, dau. of
John Thornbury of BA Co., dec. (BALR B#O:121).
Yeats, Humphrey, m. by 2 Sep 1725, Lawrana, admins. of Henry
Shields (BAAD 3:37).
Yeo, (N), m. by 21 Oct 1680, Semelia, relict and admx of Ruthen
Garrettson (INAC 7A:283; BAAD 2:37).
Yewell, Solomon, m. by (date not given), Susdnnah, dau of Francis
Bright (MDAD 66:356).
Yoe, James, m. by 14 June 1763 Rebecca, devisee of Archibald Rollo
Yore, James, m. by 17 April 1689, Patience, relict and admx of
Daniel Clocker of SM Co. (INAC 10:232).
- George, m. by 5 March 1744, Elinor (poss. mother of Joseph
and James Mead), dau. of James Hackett (BALR TB#D:49).
- William, m. by 9 March 1673, Ann, widow of James Stringer and James Collier, and mother of Mary (N), who m. Lodowick Williams (BALR IR#AM:42).
- William, m. by June 1692, (N) relict of John Wood (BACP
- William, m. by Sep 1695, (N0, extx. of Jacob Lotton BACP
Yorkenson, Yorke, m. by 5 March 1697, Mary, admx of Jonas Maddox
of CE Co. (INAC 15:301).
Youle, Thomas, m. by (date not given), (N), relict of William Smith
- (N), m. by 1753, Ann Bowen, widow (MWB 28:482).
- Mr. (N), of the Eastern Shore, m. 13 Feb 1798, Miss Polly Turnbull (Diary of William Faris, MHM 28:227).
- George, m. by 18 Nov 1718, Elizabeth, extx. of John Fisher
of CV Co. (MDAD 1:283).
- John, m. by 22 Jan 1740, Anne, widow and extx. of Charles
Bowen of CV Co. (MDAD 18:125).
- Joseph, m. by 2 Dec 1771, Mary, dau. of John Beale, of QA
Co. (MDAD 67:3).
- Lawrence, m. by 1700, Ann, dau. of John Bod (MWB 11:49; MDTP
- Parker, m. by (date not given), (N), dau. of Abraham Bowen
of CV Co. (MDAD 51:124).
- Richard. m. by March 1742, dau. of Thomas Holdsworth of CV
Co. (MDAD 19:318, 319).
- Samuel, m. by 21 Aug 1693, Mary, admx of Maj. Thomas
Francis of AA Co. (INAC 10:351; 16:61; MPL 30:349).
- Samuel, Jr., m. by 1733, Rebecca, widow of thos. Cockshutt,
and dau. of Roger Boyce of CV Co. (MDTP 76, 267).
- Samuel, m. c1771, Rebecca Arnold of CV Co. (MWB 38:5).
- William, m. by 1 Aug 1737, Clare Tasker (BALR IS#IK:481).
Younger, Humphrey, of KE Co., m. by 24 Aug 1732, Mary, dau. and
co, heir of William Pell, late of TA Co., dec. (QALR RTA:145).
Copyright May 23, 2001 Maryland State