MSA S 1527
Updated 8 December 1998
O'Neall, Henry, m. by 25 June 1720, Mary, admx of Thomas Vinson of
DO Co. (MDAD 3:91).
Oakley (or Oakey), Jos., m. by 1754, Arcadia, widow of Peter Becket
(MDAD 37:65, 66).
Offly (?), James, m. by 10 Oct 1747, Sarah, widow of Robert Boyar
of SO Co. (MDAd 24:253)
- (N), m. by 10 Nov 1735, Eleanor, dau. of Capt. Archibald
and Jane Edmonston of PG Co. (MDAD 14:23).
- (N), m. by 1742, Sarah, dau. of John Beall (LIber 22:475:
Index 99: MSA).
- (N), m. by 1781, (N), dau. of Andrew Beall (PGWB T#1:141).
- James, m. by Feb 1753, Rebecca, dau. of Ninian Magruder of
PG Co. (MDAD 33:333).
Ogg, Francis, m. by 4 June 1726, Mary, admx of William Beardy of BA
Co. (MDAD 7:462).
- Benjamin; 10 Sep 1770; Henry (sic) Margaret Hill ("Marriage Register of Rev. David Love," discovered by Peter Wilson Coldham in the Public Record Office, London: PRO: AO 13/61 (II)/420ff.).
- Benjamin, Jr., to m. evening of 25 Feb 1796, Nancy Cook (Diary of William Faris, MHM 28:217).
- John, m. by 23 June 1742, Rosannah, widow of John Bowen, Jr.
(MDAD 19:412, 413).
Oldery, John; 8 Sep 1764; Elizabeth Collins ("Marriage Register of Rev. David Love," discovered by Peter Wilson Coldham in the Public Record Office, London: PRO: AO 13/61 (II)/420ff.).
Oldfield, John, m. by 10 Dec 1720, Sarah, admx of Joseph moore of
TA Co. (MDAD 3:142).
- Edward, of TA Co., m. by 30 Nov 1739, Anne, dau. of Thomas
Hynson Wright (QALR RTB:253).
- Edward, m. 21 Nov 1784, Mary Ensor, dau. of Joseph and Mary
(Bouchelle) Ensor (Joseph Ensor Family Record, Patrick Allison Bible, n.d., in Md DAR Gen. Rec. Committee 33:26).
- Edward, m. by 17 Aug 1771, Ann, dau. of Nicholas
Goldsborough of TA Co. (MDAD 66:195).
Oldson, Thomas, m. by 1768, Ann, dau. of William and Sarah Godwin
of QA Co. (MDAA 58:291 or 297)
Oless, Robert, m. by 4 June 1695, Margaret, widow of William
Westbury, and coheir of Thomas O'Daniel (BALR, RM#HS, 466).
Olgen, (N), m. by 16 May 1772, Katherine, dau. of James Smith of CH
Co. (MDAD 67:66).
Olivell, John, of A. A. Co., m. by 10 April 1711, Elizabeth, widow
of William Jewffs of Balto. Co. (BALR, TR#A, 162).
Olven, (N), m. by 5 May 1748, Mary, dau. of Alexander Wilson of CH
Co. (MDAD 25:246).
Oram, Andrew, m. by 8 July 1686, Ellinor, dau. of John Morris of TA
Co. (INAC 9:49).
Orme, (N), m. by 10 Nov 1735, Ruth, dau. of Capt. Archibald and
Jane Edmonston of PG Co. (MDAD 14:23).
- (N), m. by 5 Feb 1725, Susannah, dau. of Thomas Hammond of
BA Co. (MINV 11:196).
- James, m. by 15 Feb 1680, Mary, relict and extx. of John
Ricks of AA Co. (INAC 7A:368).
- Amos, m. by 7 Dec 1750, Hannah, extx. of John Winchester of AA CO. (MDAD 29:101).
- John, m. by 8 Aug 1750, Mary, widow and admx of James Gready of CE Co. (MDAD 29:36).
- William, m. by 29 June 1698, Hannah, admx of Edward Owan of
KE Co. (INAC 16:136).
- William, m. by 7 Nov 1734, Catherine, dau. of Henry
Rhodes (BALR HWS#M:131).
Osewall, Edward, m. by 21 June 1736, Lidia, dau. of Thomas Eubanks
of TA Co. (MDAD 15:68).
Ottley (?), James, m. by 10 Oct 1747, Sarah, widow of Robert Boyar
of SO Co. (MDAD24:253)
Overton, Thomas, m. by 5 June 1676, Jane, who joined him in sale of
part Beaver Neck, formerly sold by John Mascord and his wife Jane
(BALR TR#RA:127, 235).
- Joseph; 6 Oct 1772; Elizabeth Bullman ("Marriage Register of Rev. David Love," discovered by Peter Wilson Coldham in the Public Record Office, London: PRO: AO 13/61 (II)/420ff.).
- Moses, m. by 15 July 1739, Rachel, admx of Thomas Addams,
Jr., of SO Co. (MDAD 17:220).
- Philip, m. by 18 June 1766 (N), heir of David Addams of SO
Co. (MDAD 54:86).
- Richard, of KE Co., m. by 6 Oct 1677, Jane, relict and admx
of John Raven of DO Co. (INAC 4:355).
- William, m. by 20 July 1734, (N), dau. of John Gray of SO
Co. (MDAD 12:375).
- Jos., m. by 11 July 1758, Mary, sister of Peter Cockey of
BA Co. (MDAD 41:457).
- Joshua, m. by 3 July 1751, Mary, sis. of John Cockey, Jr.,
of BA Co. (MDAD 30:112).
Ownis, Philip, m. by 20 Nov 1762, Mary, dau. of David Adams of SO
Co. (MDAD 48:318).
Ox, Adam, m. by 16 July 1758, Mary Apolonin, widow of Frederick
Unseld of FR Co.; she m. 3rd, Peter Huffman (MDAD 44:79).
Copyright December 11, 1998 Maryland State