DAVID K. MARTIN (1953-2007)
Clerk of Circuit Court (Republican), 1990-2007

Clerk of Circuit Court, Garrett County, July 1990 to June 2007.

Born in Oakland, Maryland, July 10, 1953. Attended Southern Garrett High School, Oakland; Garrett College, A.A.; LaSalle University, B.A. (business management), M.B.A. Member, Maryland Circuit Court Clerks' Association; Mid-Atlantic Association of Court Management; National Court Clerks Association. Former member, Garrett County Republican Central Committee. Assistant coach, Laker's men's basketball team, Garrett College; boy's basketball team, Southern Garrett High School. Coach, Oakland Little League (baseball); Service League (basketball); boys' golf team, Southern Garrett High School. Board of Directors, Oakland Golf Club; Cindy's Fund. Citizenship Award, Southern Garrett Athletic Association, 2007. Member, Crellin Assembly of God Church (sunday school teacher; member, choir, crellin quartet, orchestra; former board member). Married; one child. Died in Baltimore, Maryland, June 22, 2007.

Maryland Counties
Maryland Municipalities
Maryland Government
Maryland & the Federal Government
Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
Maryland Departments
Maryland Independent Agencies
Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
Maryland Universities & Colleges
Maryland at a Glance

Maryland Manual On-Line

Search the Manual

This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.

Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website!

[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright September 29, 2015 Maryland State Archives