[photo, Murphy Courts of Appeal Building, 361 Rowe Blvd., Annapolis, Maryland] c/o Court Information Office
Robert C. Murphy Courts of Appeal Building
361 Rowe Blvd., Annapolis, MD 21401
(410) 260-1488; fax: (410) 974-5291

Murphy Courts of Appeal Building, 361 Rowe Blvd., Annapolis, Maryland, April 2000. Photo by Diane F. Evartt.

Appointed by Chief Judge, Court of Appeals:
Paul E. Alpert, Chair

John Baer; Robert L. Davis; Deborah T. Eisenberg; Joseph M. Getty; Sharon M. Grosfeld; Patrick J. Hogan; Lesa Hoover; Philip C. Jimeno; William Leighton; Alice Lucan, Esq.; Carol Melamed, Esq.; Marcia Reinke; Ari Schwartz; Carol E. Shelton; Suzanne Smith; Warren Weaver; Judith A. Wood.

Staff: Sally W. Rankin

The Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals appointed the Committee on Access to Court Records in March 2001. The Committee examined the issues of privacy and public access to records, with particular attention to electronic access. Four subcommittees addressed specific concerns.

In March 2002, the Committee submitted its final report.

Maryland Judiciary
Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
Maryland Departments
Maryland Independent Agencies
Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
Maryland Universities & Colleges
Maryland Counties
Maryland Municipalities
Maryland at a Glance

Maryland Manual On-Line

Search the Manual

This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.

Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website!

[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright September 29, 2015 Maryland State Archives