2) BALTIMORE CITY COURT (Petition Docket), 1930-1936, Vol. GCL 13 Page 284, University v. Murray, MSA T 549, MSA SC 2221-24-4-2.
3) COURT OF APPEALS (Opinions), October, 1935 and January, 1936, various case numbers, Oct., 1935, No. 53, University v. Murray, MSA S 393-232, MSA SC 2221-24-4-3.
4) COURT OF APPEALS (Miscellaneous Papers), October 1935, No. 53, University v. Murray, MSA 397-94, MSA SC 2221-24-4-4.
5) COURT OF APPEALS (Briefs), October 1935, Nos. 47-53, No. 53, University v. Murray, MSA T 2088, MSA SC 2221-24-4-5.
6) COURT OF APPEALS (Maryland Reports), 1935, Vol. 169, University v. Murray, pp. 478-489, MSA J 845, MSA SC 2221-24-4-6.
Return to IntroductionThe Documents for the Classroom series of the Maryland State Archives was designed and developed by Dr. Edward C. Papenfuse and Dr. M. Mercer Neale and was prepared with the assistance of R. J. Rockefeller, Lynne MacAdam, Matt Brown, Leigh Bond, Laura Lisy, and other members of the Archives staff. MSA SC 2221-24.
For further inquiries, please contact Dr. Papenfuse at:
Phone: MD toll free 800-235-4045 or 410-260-6403.
© Copyright August 18, 1998 Maryland State Archives
This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.
|| Search the Archives || Education & Outreach || Archives of Maryland Online ] Governor General Assembly Judiciary Maryland.Gov